Friday, February 14, 2014

A day in the life of a Broken raid – release 4.2 edition (old post)



Many won't get every reference as this was 4.2 and we are in 5.4.X, but it made me laugh.

O Chat:  Guys, so what are we doing tonight?

O Chat:  9 people signed up and 2 are tent. 

O Chat:  Its 8:55, where is Taki? 

O Chat:  Running late as usual, he is such a hypocrite.  Mocking Taki, “guys, we need to be on time, but don’t start without me I need EP bonus”

O Chat (Chris):  Where’s Waldo???

O Chat:  groan…..

Ishin:  Its 8:57, what are we doing tonight?  I didn’t quit Unob for this shit…

Random Officer:  Ish, when Taki is on we will form group and get going.  Patience is a virtue.

Ishin:  Your mother is a virtue!

Taki logs on at 9:02

Porkofdoom:  Sorry I am late guys, RL shit in my mouth today

O Chat (Taki):  Did you guys start a group yet?

O Chat: Um, no, we were waiting on the GM/MT , you know??

Officer:  Group forming, please get off alts and stop fishing or running old ghey raids for transmorgifuckation.

Raid forms and is ready to proceed into FL (aka MC)

Mav:  There is a lot of trash in here, imma afk for it.

Taki:  Take tampon out and heal.

Mav:  Pop a cd once in awhile and I wouldn’t whine about it.

Chris:  Want some cheese with that wine?

Guild:  groan…………

O Chat (Taki):  Think the kids are happy in our guild.  They are awfully quiet. 

O Chat:  Wouldn’t you be?  Between the homoerotic epitaphs, on the cusp racial slurs, degradation of each other’s RL characteristics I am surprised they haven’t joined Enders.

Mav:  My app in Enders is in final review….

O Chat (Chris):  I guess we really are “Broken”

O Chat goes silent as Mav pulls a Waldo and cuts himself

Officer whisper to another officer:  Did he just say that?

Trash cleared, raid staring at Bethliac.

Dulcet:  Taki, can you countdown the pull so I can prepot.

O Chat:  Wow, nice, Dulcet pre-pots, that is good.

O Chat:  Did Waldo ever pre-pot? 

O Chat (Chris):  Not unless he smoked prior to raid…

O Chat:  omg…

Taki:  (in response to Dulcet) Um, yeah, sure np

Taki 10 seconds later

Taki:  5------4---321- GO!!!

Duclet:  FFS!

Raid wipes.

Vape:  What happened there?

Fray: Um, I fell from web while healing Taki.

Vape: Why?

Fray:  DSL and laptop.

Vape:  Ok, guys, I think we need to redo the strat this is obviously not working.  I am aussie and Aussie>Americans. 

O Chat:  Can we mute him from vent?

Mav:  Redo her the same way, it worked last week.

Vape:  I’ll go and respec, that may give me 50 more HPS to get us over the hump here.

Biz logs on from hotel….

Guild:  BIZ!!!

Biz DC’s….

Guild:  Fail…

Guild:  Napalm,  is Insom upset that Broken leapfrogged them?

Nambla: They are pulling a Waldo as we speak, all self mutilating until H Bale is down and 6/7 H happens…

O Chat (Taki):  I want to be better than SOU

O Chat:  You are insane, try getting here 5 minutes prior to raid and we’ll talk…

Raider 1:  Dulcette, can you drop cookies?

Raider 2:  It’s pronounced DULCET!  As in DULL-SET!

Raider 1: Ok ok, dulCHETTE, can I get…

Raider 2:  /facepalm







No comments:

Post a Comment